Monday, November 16, 2015

NaNoWriMo: How's it going?

Well, National Novel Writing Month is officially more than half way over. How are your novels coming?
I have noticed that things start to die down, so I've decided to give you all a little motivation, just maybe not the kind you're used to.
When I first started writing, I felt like I was the king of the world. I could do anything and it was super fun to do all that stuff, but writing has changed for me. It is still fun, I still feel like I'm on top of the world,  but it has changed to a more therapeutic agent. Writing is my escape, and I'm sure for some of you, it's yours too.
So here's the question, why do you write so hard at the beginning, only to give it all up at the end? You are on top of the world. Why would you deny yourself that power feeling or the calm from your "therapy"? Keep going. I know it seems hard, but once your fingers hit the keyboard, everything will be just fine.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment